Terms of service
Thank you for visiting our website provided at the Internet address https://getyoufollow.com (further as: „Getyoufollow.com”, „Website”, „Service”).
The formula of these terms assumes setting general rules and conditions for using the Website. These conditions, if the recipient decides to use Getyoufollow.com, in particular regulate the rules of using the Website, including our liability.
We invite you to read the terms.
1) ABOUT US
The owner of GetYouFollow.com is Kacper Kiedrowski conducting business under the company AGENCJA REKLAMOWA BRANDTAILORS KACPER KIEDROWSKI entered into Polish Central Register and Information on Business kept by the minister competent for economy, having: the address of the place of business and the address for delivery: Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdansk, Poland, Tax number: 5611538085, Company ID: 380098562, e-mail adress: email@example.com, phone number: +48 731 647 648 (further as: „Service provider”).
The definitions used in these Terms of Service mean:
a. BLOG – Electronic Service, which consists of articles and other content ordered thematically, available on the Website and maintained by the Service Provider for all visitors to the Website.
b. BRIEF – an e-mail sent automatically to the Customer after the conclusion of the product sale contract, to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order form containing questions regarding the details of the Service purchased by the Service Recipient. Completing and returning Brief is a condition for commencement of performance by the Service Provider of a service included in the Product purchased by the Service Recipient.
c. WORKING DAY – one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
d. CIVIL CODE – Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 16, item 93, as amended).
e. NEWSLETTER – Electronic Service, electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all recipients of the Service to automatically receive from the Service the cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information on promoting the account in the Instagram service, as well as news and promotions on the Website.
f. COPYRIGHT – Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland No. 24, item 83, as amended)
g. PRODUCT – a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer consisting in the automation of the Instagram profile, increasing the number of interactions related to this profile and other related activities undertaken to increase the popularity of the Instagram profile. A detailed description of each Product can be found on the Website, in particular in the Price list.
i. WEBSITE, SERVICE, GETYOUFOLLOW.COM – the Service Provider’s website available at the following websites: https://getyoufollow.com.
j. ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer via the Website in accordance with the Terms of Service.
k. SERVICE USER – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity; (2) legal person; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants to legal capacity; – using or intending to use the Electronic Services available at Getyoufollow.com including including or intending to conclude a Product sales contract.
l. SERVICE PROVIDER– Kacper Kiedrowski conducting business under the name AGENCJA REKLAMOWA BRANDTAILORS KACPER KIEDROWSKI entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, having: address of the place of business and address for delivery : Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdansk, Poland Tax number: 5611538085, Company ID: 380098562, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
m. THE CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT, THE ACT – the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014 item 827, as amended).
3) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE GETYOUFOLLOW.COM
The owner of Getyoufollow.com is Kacper Kiedrowski running a business under the name AGENCJA REKLAMOWA BRANDTAILORS KACPER KIEDROWSKI entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, having: address of the place of business and address for delivery : Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdansk, Poland, Tax number 5611538085, Company ID 380098562, e-mail address: email@example.com, contact telephone number: +48 731 647 648 (hereinafter referred to as: “Service Provider“).
2. The Service User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for the personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties. The recipient is obliged to enter data consistent with the actual state.
4) ELECTRONIC SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
1. The Customer may use the Website on the terms set out in the Terms of Service.
2. The Service Recipient may use the following Electronic Services on the Website: :
3. A detailed description of Electronic Services and the rules of their operation is available in the Terms of service and on the Website..
4. The Service Provider is obliged to provide Electronic Services without defects.
1. The use of the Newsletter is free.
2. Subscribing to the Newsletter follows after giving in the tab “Subscribe to the Newsletter” the e-mail address displayed on the Online Store website, to which further editions of the Newsletter should be sent and clicked on the action field. You can also subscribe to the Newsletter by checking the appropriate checkbox when placing an order – at the time of placing an order, the Customer is subscribed to the Newsletter
3. The Customer may, at any time and without giving any reason, unsubscribe from the Newsletter (resignation from the Newsletter) by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) SALES AGREEMENT
1. The Website provides for the conclusion of the Product sales contract. Types, description and prices of Products are given on the Website, primarily in the “Price list“.
2. Products available in the Store. The Customer may purchase using the order form available in the Store – in this case, the sales agreement is concluded when the order form is completed and the “Place order” box is clicked.
3. The use of the order form begins with the Customer selecting the Product. Placing an order takes place after the Customer completes two consecutive steps – (1) after completing the order form and (2) clicking on the Store website after completing the order form “Place order” – up to that moment it is possible to modify the entered data. In the order form, the Customer must provide the following data about the Customer: name and surname, address, e-mail address and contract data: Product (s), amount of Product (s), method of payment. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, it is also optional to provide the company name and tax identification number.
4. The price of the Product displayed on the Store’s website is given in American dollars and includes taxes. The Customer is informed about the total price including taxes of the Product being the subject of the order on the Store’s pages while placing the order, also when the Customer wishes to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. The consolidation, security and access to the Customer of the content of the concluded sales agreement follows (1) providing access to these Terms of Service on the Website and (2) sending the Customer an e-mail after purchase. The content of the sales contract is additionally recorded and secured in the IT system of the Service Provider’s Website.
6. An e-mail sent to the Customer by the Service Provider after purchase includes a Brief. In order to enable the Service Provider to perform the service included in the Product purchased by the Customer, the Customer is obliged to complete the Brief and return the Brief to the e-mail address of the Service Provider provided in the Brief content. The Service Provider undertakes to perform the service (activation of the service) within 24 hours from the moment the Customer returns the complete Brief or in the case of extension of the service already provided to the Customer – within 24 hours from the day of crediting the bank account or settlement account for payment for the Product .
7. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the performance of the service included in the Product purchased by the Customer in the event of changes to the Instagram website algorithm that will prevent further service.If it is not possible to continue the service, the price of the Product will be returned to the Customer in proportion to the duration of the contract.
a. Method and date of payment under the product sale agreement:
- Payments under the Product sale agreement may be made by means of a traditional transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account or via the PayPal.com service (PayPal Europe Sa rl & Cie, SCA, 5th floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg ).
- Payment deadline – the Customer is obliged to make a payment under the concluded sales agreement within 7 calendar days from the date of its conclusion, however, no later than 3 days before the date of receipt of the Product.
1. Starting to use the Blog is possible after entering the Website – Blog is available to all visitors of the Website without the need to provide any data or other activities.
2. The service provider allows you to add comments under Blog entries. Comments of Website Users express their opinion only and do not constitute the Service Provider’s opinion. It is not allowed to post comments that violate netiquette rules and contain information that is false or misleads to other Users, as well as advertising content or promoting directly or indirectly other websites, especially those dealing with banking and finance. The Service Provider reserves the right to delete comments violating the above rules.
3. The Service Provider adheres to Art. 14 par. 1 of the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), according to which: it is not liable for stored data, whoever discloses the resources of the ICT system for storage data by the recipient is not aware of the unlawful nature of the data or activities related to them, and in the event of receiving official notification or obtaining a reliable message about the unlawful nature of data or related activities will immediately prevent access to this data.
4. The use of the Blog is free of charge and takes place after switching to the appropriate tabs of the Website. The blog is run by the Service Provider.
5. The Service Recipient has the ability to stop using the Blog at any time without giving reasons, by closing the web browser.
8) CONTACT WITH GETYOUFOLLOW.COM
1. The essential form of current remote communication with the Service Provider is electronic mail (e-mail: email@example.com) and traditional mail (Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdansk, Poland), through which you can exchange information about us use of Getyoufollow.com. Customers can contact us also in other legally acceptable ways.
9) COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SERVICE
1. Complaints related to the operation of the Website, including complaints regarding the purchase of the Product, the Customer may submit, for example, by e-mail (via email) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Service Provider recommends providing in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity; (2) claim of the Service Recipient; and (3) contact details of the complaining party – this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
3. The Service Provider will respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. In the case of consumers, lack of response in the above-mentioned period means that the Service Provider considered the complaint justified.
10) WITHDRAWAL FROM CONTRACT BY THE CONSUMER
1. This section of the Terms of service applies only to Customers who are consumers
2. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer, among others in relation to contracts (1) for the provision of services, if the Service Provider fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the provision that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the provision of the service; (2) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance commenced with the consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the Service Provider of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
3. Subject to point 10 para. 2 of the Terms of service, a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, subject to the costs referred to in point. 11 para. 4 of the Terms of service. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
4. Possible costs related to the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, which the consumer is obliged to bear:
In the case of a Product being a service whose performance – at the express request of the consumer – started before the end of the withdrawal period, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request is obliged to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal. The payment amount is calculated proportionally to the scope of the service provided, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the provided service.
6. The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be made, for example: in writing to the following address: Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdańsk or in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
7. The period of withdrawal from the contract starts from the date of conclusion of the contract.
11) EXTRAORDINARY WAYS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS AND RULES OF ACCESS TO THESE PROCEDURES
1. This section of the Terms of service applies only to Customers who are consumers.
2. Detailed information on the possibility of the buyer being a consumer from non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and the right to access these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
3. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
4. An online platform for settling disputes between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform) is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court resolution of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
12) PROVISIONS CONCERNING COMPANIES
1. This section of the Terms of service applies only to non-Consumers.
2. Resignation of the Customer who is not a consumer from using the paid functionalities of the Website during their duration does not entitle him to refund the fee for the remaining period of their duration.
3. The Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of Electronic Services concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the contract in this case may take place without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Service Receiver who is not a consumer in relation to the Service Provider.
4. The Client who is not a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Service Provider.
5. The Service Provider may terminate the Service Provider who is not a consumer an agreement for the provision of Electronic Services with immediate effect and without indicating the reasons by sending a relevant statement to such a Customer.
6. The Service Provider is entitled at any time to take actions aimed at verifying the truthfulness, accuracy and accuracy of information provided by a non-consumer Customer. In the scope of verification, the Service Provider is entitled to, among others to request a non-consumer Recipient to send a scan of the certificates, certificates or other documents necessary to carry out the verification. During the verification referred to in the preceding sentence, the Service Provider is entitled to suspend the Account of the Service Recipient who is not a consumer for the duration of the verification.
7. The Service Provider shall be liable to the Customer who is not a consumer, irrespective of its legal basis, only up to the amount of the last fee paid for using the Website, or in the case of its absence up to USD 500.00 (five hundred) USD. The Service Provider is liable to the Customer who is not a consumer only for typical and actually incurred damage predictable at the time the contract is concluded, excluding lost profits.
8. The Service Provider shall not be liable to the Customer who is not a consumer liable for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from force majeure or any other reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control.
1. Copyrights and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, including content, graphics, works, designs and characters available within its scope belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties and are protected by the Copyright and other provisions universally applicable law. The protection granted to the Website includes all forms of their expression.
2. Trade marks of the Service Provider and third parties should be used in accordance with applicable law.
14) FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Agreements concluded through Getyoufollow.com are concluded in accordance with Polish law and in English.
2. The content of these terms of service has been translated from Polish (original text: https://wypromujemy.com/regulamin/)
3. Change of the Terms of Service – The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to the Terms of service for important reasons, this is: changes in the law; adding new Electronic Services – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms of service. The amended Terms of service are binding for the Service Recipient if the requirements specified in art. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code, that is, he was properly informed about the changes and did not terminate the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that the amendment to the Terms of service would result in the introduction of any new fees or increase in the existing Customers who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. In matters not covered by these Terms of service, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended); Consumer Rights Act and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
A model withdrawal form
(this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
ADVERTISING AGENCY BRANDTAILORS KACPER KIEDROWSKI
Al. Rzeczypospolitej 4/66, 80-369 Gdansk, Poland
– I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the supply of the following items (*) contract for a work involving the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
– Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
– Name and surname of consumer (s)
– Consumer (s) address
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Thank you for your careful reading!
If you have any questions, we are always at your disposal – please contact us.
We invite you to cooperation,
Instagram profiles automation
Social Media Ads